Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Search for The Dress

All I know I want from The Dress is that it falls along the lines of the wedding mood: fun.  Which really kind of means that The Dress is probably going to be a little less formal than the traditional gown.

This is going to be a difficult search, because I haven't really defined my personal wardrobe style, and without that, it's hard to define elements that I want to carry to The Dress.

So perhaps in addition to selecting dress shots that have elements I like, I think I'll also add in dress photos that capture the mood of what I'm trying to achieve.  I can figure out later if it's a dress I'd look good in or that expresses "me."





This last one is a good example of a dress that's not really my style but captures the spirit I want to achieve. However, I do LOVE the idea of a dog down the aisle instead of a bouquet. :)

12/10/09 edit: Adding a couple more...


No comments:

Post a Comment